top of page
Photo by Dorothy Childers

Important Contact Information

Critical Emergencies that require police, fire or ambulance service.

Park Police

Call 911 for all emergencies. Park related non-emergencies can be reported at:

612-348-2345 or email 

Phone: 612-370-4941

2101 W. Franklin Ave.

Year-round City Park offering recreational programs for all ages. Rental space avail.

Mental Health Crisis support. Emergency services may be contacted based on severity of mental health crisis.

Learn about volunteer opportunities in the Twin Cities through this United Way supported one-stop volunteer resource.

Learn more about our neighborhood's public school options.

311 serves as the single point of contact for City information and services. Report non-emergency issues online or by phone.

Contact 311 if you have lost or found a pet or see an injured or sick animal. Dog park licenses and general pet licenses can be purchased through the Animal Control website.

Wondering what you recycle, compost and send to the landfill, learn more at Green Disposal and Minneapolis Services

5th Precinct Crime Statistics
bottom of page